[Lyrics] Mayorkun - Freedom





I'm from a place called Africa

Current location Nigeria

I'm never changing the man I am

I'm the same nigga there's no replica

Beautiful faces for Africa

Black roots is the only criteria

Na we dey run this side la la la la 

What do you what do you want me to do

What do you what do you want me to say

As African boy wan come outside

Yea yea I wan come outside

If you tamper with me I show you other side

Big up the people on the other side

I see y'all

When we searching for freedom 

Freedom

Freedom 

Freedom

Oh freedom 

Freeedom

Freedom 

Freedom

Say you gat to do what you gat to do

When you searching for your freedom

When we searching for freedom 

Freedom

Freedom 

Freedom

Oh freedom 

Freedom

Freedom 

Freedom

Say you gat to do what you gat to do

When you searching for your freedom 

I'm from a place called Africa

Destination can only get better

I'm never changing the man I am

I'm the same brother to every familia

So many places wey man enter

They want to treat me and brothers like we scavengers

But we dey see pass all the shakara

So what do you what do you want me to do

What do you what do you want me to say as

African boy wan come outside

Yea yea I wan come outside

If you tamper with me I show you other side

Big up the people on the other side I see y'all

When we searching for freedom 

freedom

Freedom 

freedom

Oh freedom 

Freeedom

Freedom 

freedom

Say you gat to do what you gat to do

When you searching for your freedom

When we searching for freedom 

Freedom

Freedom 

Freedom

Oh freedom 

freeedom

Freedom 

Freedom

Say you gat to do what you gat to do

When you searching for your freedom




Mayorkun - Back In Office [Album]

1. Soldier Boy


2. Back In Office


3. Freedom


4. Let Me Know


5. Desire


6. No Strings Attached


7. Holy Father


8. Nakupenda


9. Feel Am


10. Piece Of Mind


11. Jay Jay


12. Oluwa




Also See: DOWNLOAD ALBUM (Back In Office) By Mayorkun





Comments